Pharao Room Suite
Queen size bed in a luxurious and spacious loft suite upstairs, with a fire place, lounge area and a private balcony overlooking the Langeberg Mountains and garden.
Full en-suite with slipper bath and walk in double shower with towels and gowns. The room is equipped with air-conditioning, DSTV, Wi-Fi, electric blanket, small wall safe in wardrobe, natural Rain bathroom products, coffee and tea making facilities and a fridge with complimentary drinks.
|Summer 2017/18||01 Oct 2017 - 30 Apr 2017|
|R1200.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
|R900.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
• Children must be 12 years and older and pay the adult price.
- Rates are per person sharing a room or single occupancy where applicable.
- Children must be 12 years and older and pay the adult price.
- All rates include bed and breakfast
- There is no extra capacity for extra beds or cots in the room.
- 50% deposit required on confirmation of reservation
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Less than 7 days before arrival forfeit the full deposit
- From 8-14 days before arrival - forfeit 75% of deposit
- From 15-21 days before arrival - forfeit 50% of deposit
- From 22-28 days before arrival - forfeit 25% of deposit
In the event of a no-show, the credit card given as guarantee for the reservation will be debited with one full night's accommodation rates.
Payment can be made by any of the following means:
- Bank/internet transfer
- Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express)
Any bank charges incurred by De Oude Pastorie guest house in relation to international funds transfers are to be met by the guests and will be added to the balance due on departure.
The outstanding balance is payable in cash or by credit card on arrival and any additional expenses on departure.
Arrival and Departure Times
Rooms will be available from 14h00 to 19h00 on the day of booked arrival. Late or early arrivals must be arranged with management. Departure must be by 10h30 on the booked day of departure. Late departure is at the discretion of management and dependant on room availability.
It is your responsibility to take out appropriate personal travel insurance.
Damage to Contents / Property: In the event of any damages to the room, facility or property, a suitable amount will be added to your final bill to rectify the damage and/or replace the item(s) affected.
De Oude Pastorie Guest house and its owners or employees do not accept any liability for loss, injury or damage whatsoever sustained by any person on or around the premises.